On Saturday, February 4, theater-lovers ages 10-13 will work with a team of Broadway professionals in an 8-hour workshop featuring songs from the hit musical comedy, Something Rotten. During the 1-day workshop, campers will be immersed in classic Broadway storytelling and musical numbers, culminating in a presentation for family and friends.
The program includes:
- 1 day (8 hours) of instruction in singing, acting, and dancing by trained Broadway professionals
- Official Camp Broadway t-shirt
- Healthy lunch, snacks and water
- Complimentary admission to the final presentation at 4:30PM. Family & friends are invited to attend
- Q&A with Camp Broadway’s staff of Broadway professionals
The program culminates in a special musical presentation. Open to all skill levels; no previous experience is necessary to enroll.
“The very best thing is that our daughter was able to share her love of Broadway with other young people who are so willing to give of themselves and try new experiences in their discipline.”
“The experience was a nice introduction to what happens when preparing for a show. It was a good sense of all the hard work and dedication involved.”
“I felt very comfortable leaving my child there. Everything was very organized and flowed well. Instructors were outstanding! Really great camp!”
Download the Camp Broadway EXP Pittsburgh Information Packet, with forms to print, sign and return before January 21, 2017.